Dear Parent or Caregiver
Enclosed please find information and rates for the Eastford School Age Child Care Program. The program offers a supportive environment in which school-age children may grow and develop. Key aspects include:
• The program is not a babysitting service. Qualified staff seeks to implement a program that keeps children safe, active and learning.
• The program is located within the school so that children do not have to walk, use a bus or car. Hired staff meets state licensing standards for current First Aid and CPR training.
• Activities, facilities, equipment and approaches are suited to meet the needs of the range of developmental stages of school age children.
• Children are cared for by staff with which they can develop secure relationships in the familiar environment of the school setting.
• There will be time for children to relax before or after school. Staff set aside time daily so that children can begin or complete their homework assignment while at the program.
• With the use of the school outdoor equipment and the gymnasium, the program offers children many opportunities for exercise as well as organized games.
• The Town operates the program with oversight from a volunteer program planning committee, consisting of parents and town residents. The program is non-profit with fees structured to meet expenses and not to produce a profit.
Program rates for the morning, professional development, early dismissal, and vacation day rates remain the same as last year. Each additional child attending from the family still receives a discount.
Thank you for your interest and support of the program.
Stacey Leeds, Chair
Program Planning Committee
Please Complete the form below to enroll
Information at the Eastford Elementary School Website: here
Annual Enrollment Form 2011-2012 PDF
Parent Handbook PDF